Manager, Regional Field Operations, VSP Ventures
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Responsible for overseeing multi-unit optometric practices and coordinating all aspects of the practices day-to-day business operations.
- VSP Global is comprised of five complementary businesses that combine high-quality eye care insurance, high-fashion eyewear, customized lenses, ophthalmic technology and retail solutions, with employees in over 23 countries.
- Associated topics: drill, instructor, field related, pipe, pipeline, product manager, senior project manager, spill prevention, supervisor, vice president
- Leads, manages and coordinates the scheduling of implementation efforts for new Ventures practices to include post-closing integration activities, projects/initiatives, marketing initiatives, and frame board management.
- Through leading others, the field manager is responsible for providing tools, support and leadership necessary to drive revenue improvements and profitability, deliver key performance through strong behaviors, and ensures the execution of superior service through delivery of the highest patient experience in all areas of the practices team and business.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Provides day-to-day management and resources to assigned Ventures practices including, development of goals to drive revenue, supported by a positive and productive patient centric approach to service and care that ensures premier customer service, customer retention, as well as outstanding doctor satisfaction and retention.
- Experience with Optical Practice Management
Links for VSP