Manager, Performance Marketing Analytics, HBO Max LatAm
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
- WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends , South Park and Doctor Who , and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
- The Manager, Performance Marketing Analytics will be responsible for creating a deep understanding of the HBO Max LatAm consumer from the digital paid ads to the HBO Max website and App. They will be responsible for driving growth marketing through data and insights.
- The Manager, Performance Marketing Analytics will support HBO Max LatAm growth ambitions by driving conversion rate optimization across all touch points with the service.
- This individual will be responsible for driving growth marketing through data and insights.
- WarnerMedia's new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry.
- HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
Links for Warner Media