Manager, Parts Business Development
Expired 26 days agoInactive Job
- However, please expect delays in the hiring process as we take the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of the virus - including transitioning to remote/video interviews and other alternative hiring event formats - for the safety of our candidates and associates.
- The position is responsible for identifying and implementing distributor and direct dealer processes and best practices in the areas of sales, marketing, business intelligence, e-commerce and promotional programs to achieve aftermarket sales growth.
- Customer relationship management and aftermarket sales experience in a global manufacturing environment preferred.
- Kohler offers power generation equipment for residential, industrial, mobile and marine applications as well as automatic transfer switches, switchgear, monitoring controls and accessories.
- 10+ years aftermarket parts sales experience in global manufacturing, OEM, or B2B environment preferred.
- Develop and maintain a library of voice-of-the-customer tools and market intelligence data to prioritize tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Kohler Co., one of the largest power generator manufacturers in the world, has delivered energy solutions worldwide since 1920.
- Responsible for developing relationships and plans to grow parts sales with multiple distributorships.
Links for Sterling Kohler