Last updated 26 days ago
- Deep technical exposure in the Oracle suite of applications including Oracle Cloud ERP, CRM, HCM, Procurement, SCM, and Oracle EBS. Minimum of 7 years of experience designing, building, testing and implementing Oracle ERP security and implementing Oracle GRC solutions to automate risk evaluation and user access management.
- The practice performs security and controls designs/assessments, complex data analytics, GRC automation/implementation, security role design, security managed services, segregation of duties assessments, as well as ERP implementation risk reviews.
- We are in search of a candidate with an Oracle ERP/CRM/HCM Cloud, EBS, and other Oracle ERP technologies who has experience scoping, managing, and executing ERP security assessments, security role designs, Oracle ERP focused GRC implementations, and operationalizing Oracle user access management, and managed services.
- Experience with Oracle Performance Management Security preferredFamiliarity with Oracle secure architecture and vulnerability assessment tools/optionsExperience with at least 2 full lifecycle Oracle implementationsThorough understanding of fundamentals of consulting/advisory engagement management (i.e. realization, utilization, leverage model staffing, status reporting, billing, etc.)
- Furthering RSM s brand and market presence by serving as a visible spokesperson and thought leader at industry conferences and other professional events.
- Also includes working with recruiting to identify and screen external talent in the marketplace, hire, and onboard.
- Experience training others on ERP controls, segregation of duties, and security knowledge Traveling as needed to support national growth of the Risk Consulting practice.
- The ERP and Automation Risk Consulting practice, assists with various consulting, internal, and external audit clients by bringing in-depth ERP, automation, and data analytics skills where needed.
Links for RSM International