Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis and Strategic Initiatives
- Associated topics: analysis, business analyst, business finance, business intelligence, investment analytics, investment banking, law, refinement, strategy, valuation analyst
- General Job Summary: CHE is seeking a highly driven Finance Manager to support senior management with strategic initiatives and financial reporting.
- Highly driven and self-motivatedDetail-oriented, highly organized, and resourceful Deals effectively with ambiguity and thrives in an unstructured, fast-moving environment Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to build and maintain effective cross-functional relationships Prior experience in middle-market portfolio companies plus
- The position will play an integral role in M and other growth initiatives, act as a consultant to our business units, and will own financial forecasting, annual budgeting process, monthly operating plan analysis and special projects.
- Education:Bachelors in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
- The position reports directly to the CFO.
- The FP Manager will work cross-functionally across departments to provide critical financial support that empowers our business leaders to make sound decisions and will interface regularly with the executive team.
Links for CHE Behavioral Health Services