Last updated 2 months ago
- CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health.
- Responsible for providing managerial oversight and leadership for Chaplaincy, Volunteer Services, Environmental Services, and Laundry.
- Plans spiritual education, prayer services, and provides spiritual resources for staff and patients;
- Sys/Div/Mkt/Local Manager Masters Degree and no experience
- Maintain established policies, procedures, objectives quality assurance, safety, environmental, and infection control standards;
- PREFERRED: Certification from the Association of Professional Chaplains (APC) or the National Association of Catholic Chaplains (NACC) preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of pastoral experience in healthcare and three (3) years of leadership experience.
- With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents.