Manager, Market Sensing Research
Last updated 2 days ago
- ~ Lead the development of vehicle positioning strategies, lead various qualitative and quantitative custom market/consumer research and lead the socialization of macro consumer trends throughout the organization.
- ~ Six to ten years of market research experience managing various custom qualitative and quantitative consumer research.
- ~ Lead research projects on various topics related to advanced concepts, new transportation/mobility solutions, new in-vehicle technology, post-launch of new models (e.g., Early Buyer studies), and other custom consumer research projects.
- ~ Core project responsibilities include vendor management, determining best research methodologies, screener and survey development, ensuring projects are hitting milestones on-time, keeping projects within scope and budget.
- ~ Create and present research results to a large stakeholder audience including senior-level executives.
- ~ Analyze complex data sources and information to find patterns in data to “tell a story” about the research results that has business implications to the respective client groups.
- ~ The lead Trends Champion responsible for socializing macro consumer trends through various divisions and group for both Hyundai and Genesis.
- ~ Leverage data analysis tools such as SPSS and mTAB to interpret data and provide meaningful insights.
Links for Hyundai Motor America