Expired 4 days agoInactive Job
- Masters: Accounting, Masters: Economics, Masters: Marketing
- Communicate pricing information and strategies for low- to medium-complexity categories by presenting information to the category team or category team leadership to persuade and influence others towards recommended pricing strategies; serving as a spokesperson on Walmart's competitive price gap and strategy performance on items in assigned categories; and providing clear performance measures of executed strategy to multiple levels of management.
- Benchmark competitor margins against company margins to ensure fair supplier pricing by evaluating trade fund allocation and cost components; obtaining cost increase justifications; and conducting market track (for example, Adview) analysis to determine on-sale and off-sale mix of competitors.
- Evaluate advertising effectiveness or executes retail strategies for assigned strategic business units by analyzing pre- and post-advertisement release sales data and completing competitive or modular reviews; reviewing customer traffic; providing pre- and post-competitive advertised pricing reports to cross-functional teams; and collaborating with merchants to review data and identify areas for improvement in future advertisements.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Provide supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Coordinate, complete, and oversee job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position.
Links for Walmart