Manager, HR Business Partner
- With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®.
- Leverage COEs for leadership development, strategy and people analytics and recruiting to help attract, engage and retain great talent.
- KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages.
- Relocation eligible for non-local candidates Who we are Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion.
- Keurig Dr Pepper is a modern beverage company, with more than 125 brands people know and love.
- As a Manager, HR Business Partner, you will assist in the development of organizational planning, utilizing a deep understanding of the business needs.
- Think independently, investigate and resolve labor relations and employee issues, partnering with labor and legal teams, where necessary.
- Success in creating & driving effective and positive employee and labor relations for large populations of hourly employees in a distribution and / or manufacturing environment
Links for Keurig Dr Pepper