Manager - Donor Relations
Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Manager - Donor Relations Reports to: Vice President of Development
- Grant Administration: Individual will assist the Vice President of Development (and the Club Directors, as necessary) to ensure that the compliance and reporting requirements related to each grant that is received by the ULBGC are met and work with Club Directors to identify distinctive ways to track and measure program outcomes.
- All expenditures for goods and services are to be approved by the Vice President of Development (or President & CEO) before they any commitment to purchase them is made.
- Volunteer Engagement: Individual will be the staff member primarily responsible for (i) identifying our Clubs’ needs for volunteers, (ii) marketing volunteer opportunities to prospective volunteers and (iii) cultivating relationships with volunteers and volunteer prospects for the purpose of attracting financial support to our mission.
- Donor Relations and Database Administration: Individual primarily responsible for ensure that all donor gifts are appropriately entered into the ULBGC database and recognized on a timely basis.
- Relationships: Internal: Maintain timely and appropriate verbal and written contact with the Vice President of Development, President & CEO, Board of Trustees, ULBGC and ULCC staff members, and volunteers in the performance of assigned duties.
- Manager - Donor Relations
- Fundamental understanding of the use of and the metrics related to internet marketing and social media.
Links for Union League Boys & Girls Clubs