Management Positions - Customer Service - Entry Level
Last updated 31 minutes ago
- Skills that work well with our company are: sales and marketing, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, appointments, call center experience, insurance sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, consulting experience, and appointment setter experiencePowered by JazzHRby Jobble Associated topics: customer care manager, expertise, guide, guidance, management experience, manager, operations manager, review, supervisor, team manager
- Position Benefits:Full training providedNo experience neededYearly trips to exciting and exotic locationsGreat compensationHands-on one on one trainingGreat weekly pay and bonusesSales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential clients.
- We fully train from the ground up, pay weekly, and truly care about all team members.
- Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development.
- We just launched a hot new game-changing technology and are currently experiencing explosive growthThe opportunity for growth; we promote from within
- We are looking to fill an entry level management position by the end of this week.
- We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
- Our company provides its clients with value and unbeatable customer service with complete transparency and integrity.