- Our Mammography Department is looking for a Lead/Coordinator for our 12 colleague team.
- Support the manager in daily management duties, scheduling, troubleshooting, department go-to, Epic protocols and much more.
- This position is great for a tech that wants to get leadership experience.
- the manager is looking for someone who can be supportive, objective and organized.
- Monitor work flow, respond to STAT requests and assist attending physicians with special needs as necessary.
- Will act as an immediate recourse to technical staff regarding protocols, equipment set-up, and assist with difficult patients or procedures.
- Oversee call back patients are properly contacted.
- Assists in preparation of accreditation/reaccreditation of authorization applications.
- Participates in MQSA/State inspections.
- This individual will be responsible for training and verifying staff competence on all equipment and procedures.
- Participates in department meetings, in-service programs, quality assurance program as they relate to the Mercy Women’s Care Center.
Links for St. Joseph Mercy Oakland