Male House Manager Full-Time
Expired 6 years agoInactive Job
- Must be male and single to live on-site, You will be two miles from the beach in a safe, beautiful, residential neighborhood, have a private bedroom, share common areas, and laundry facilities on site.
- Please include a cover letter and indicating why "you are the best fit" for the Full-Time Live-In House Manager Position
- Free Room and Board plus SALARY for your ability to residentially supervise live-in clients
- Knowledge of Drug and alcohol issues and behaviors One year sobriety if in recovery and knowledge of the 12 steps a plusCrisis intervention skills Good Strong boundaries, able to hold residents accountable to program Must have your own personal car for personal errands, the company will provide a company van to transport residents for business matters Team player, communicates any issues or concerns to the Case Manager/Director.
- Male House Manager Full-Time
- Recent TB test (within the last year) A clean driving record a must since you will be driving a company vehicle Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Please review all application instructions before applying to Orange County Recovery Center.
- By pressing continue, you will see questions from the employer that are part of this application.
Links for Orange County Recovery Center