Maker Space/Design Teacher
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Language skills in Spanish, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Arabic
- We focus on delivering student outcomes in three main areas: a strong academic foundation, 21st century skills, and a community ethic.
- The content is maker/design, where students design objects or solutions to problems and make them using materials, laser cutters, and other tools.
- The candidate will be trained by on site coaches on improving their craft.
- Roosevelt Middle School is a dynamic public middle school that is breaking out of the factory model of education to build a learning community that empowers all students as creative community leaders.
- To achieve these outcomes, our strategies focus on personalized learning, educating the whole child, and real-world application.
- For the 2019-20 school year, we are looking for an energetic and creative teacher who enjoys creating a safe and positive learning environment for students and pushes students to reach high levels of academic achievement.
- Problem solve with colleagues on any issues that arise with students.
Links for Roosevelt Middle School