- Understand and comply with Environmental Health & Safety policies to assure that environmental, health and safety are the first priority.
- Overview PURPOSE This position is for 1st or 2nd shift and directly reports to the various quarry supervisors.
- Actively support key safety initiatives at the facility and assist as needed to improve EHS Ensure all work areas are clean, tidy and organized at all times Trains and coaches other employees when needed Must be willing to work through lunch breaks or take a lunch break at staggered times as required by customer demands Responsible for maintaining the plant manufacturing equipment in a state of readiness.
- Problem solving and analysis skills Customer focused Strong interpersonal skills Must be able to work in a high stressed, fast paced environment Ability to multi-task and detail oriented Excellent organization skills Execution of best practices to provide a consistent and standardized customer experience Knowledge of products, market geography, and product applications Show more
- Complete work orders in a timely manner; installing, repairing and fabricating materials out of metal; ensuring availability and functioning of required items; and ensuring safety and resolving immediate safety concerns.
- All duties are performed in a work-safe manner; plant safety rules are followed and individual works as a team member.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environment and areas.
- Primary responsibilities include assisting in maintenance & production functions Responsibilities KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Safely perform maintenance activities to insure plant efficiency.
Links for Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.