Expired 6 years agoInactive Job
- Main task of a hotel maintenance manager is to perform general, preventive and emergency maintenance.
- Ground maintenance like cleaning and maintenance of parking lot, garden or landscaping, swimming pool etc.
- To keep a check that safety equipments like fire alarm, fire extinguisher etc are in place and are in working condition.
- Must perform task like repairing of various equipments and materials, replacement of electronics, painting, cleaning or wiring work
- Also maintenance of electronics like refrigerators, television sets, air conditioners etc must be done regularly.
- Must be on call 24/7 for emergency to know if guest have any grievances.
- Refurbishing of chairs, tables, doors, windows and counters in order to keep it maintained for a long time.
- Please review all application instructions before applying to DGK HOSPITALITY.
Links for DGK HOSPITALITY