Maintenance Technician/Grounds Keeper
Last updated 6 hours ago
- The Supervisor or his/her designee may assign other duties and accountabilities limited to those consistent with the applicable job function and pay gradeEQUIPMENT USED:Tractor and mower, riding and power mower, gas-powered weed trimmer, blower, edger, sprayer, striping machine, garden and hand tools, posthole auger, and aerator.
- Associated topics: building maintenance, field, garden, labor, landscape, mower, podadore, pruner, tree, tree maintenance
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor in diagnosing and solving maintenance issues in the apartment homes, exterior and common areas ranging from plumbing, electrical, general carpentry, appliances, HVAC, and pool.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Perform casual labor, such as lifting/moving heavy items as directed by Maintenance Supervisor /Property Manager following appropriate safety procedures.
- Swimming Pool not required, but a plus.
- EDUCATION/TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two (2) years related experience in apartment maintenance or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager.
Links for RKW