Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- -Applies revitalizers and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Preventative Maintenance Technician / Detailer 1st shift, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
- -Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- - Maintain work area appearance and safety - Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
- -Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- We’ve grown exponentially in the past year and we are looking for experienced Preventative Maintenance Technician / Detailer to join our team!
- Heavy Duty Preventative Maintenance Technician / Detailer
- - Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
Links for Weis Truck & Trailer Repair