Maintenance Technician (PRN)
- Job Description Bourbon Community HospitalMaking Communities Healthier with Comprehensive Care You can get to know who we are and what truly makes us different by our mission, 'Making Communities Healthier'.
- As health care evolves, Bourbon Community Hospital is transforming patient safety and quality care - pushing the limits and paving the way to establish new practices and set new standards.
- We believe in putting the patient at the center of everything we do.
- We are developing the most innovative patient experiences with our constantinvestment in continuing education and leadership development programs.
- We want you on our team Bourbon Community Hospital located in Paris, a 20 minutedrive from Lexington, KYis searching for a PRN Maintenance Technician to join our team!
- We are committed to serving the needs of our community and our region with exceptional quality and we are passionately focused on our patients.
- We consider quality more than just a set of criteria.
- It is a way of life for Bourbon Community, encompassing everything we do.
- This is an exciting time to join our team as we continue to grow and expand with new services.
- At Bourbon Community, we believe in building careers.
- That is why we offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program, competitive pay, a generous paid time off program, flexible spending account plan, choice of health insurance plans, dental, vision, life, disability plans, discounts in our caf and various discounts in our community, traditional and Roth 401 (k) plans with a match, and free parking on our beautiful campus.
- Simply put, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization.
- Essential functions of position include, but are not limited to: Installs, tests, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, and systems as scheduled or needed.
- Performs utility and structural repairs as needed, alone or in collaboration with internal/external tradespersons.
- Inspects, tests, and maintains records for all fire risers, sprinklers, extinguishers, fire doors, and other fire/safety-related equipment and systems.
- Moves items within/between locations and from/to storage.
- Job Requirements Education: High School diploma - requiredEqual opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
- Associated topics: crew, field, grounds maintenance, land fill, maintenance, maintenence, park, paver, resurface, street
Links for LifePoint Health