Maintenance Technician NEW!
Posted 19 days agoInactive Job
- Select a reason for reporting this job
- Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
- about how to recognize common online scams
- Complete the form below to finish your application."
- “Career Strategies, Inc. Since 1989, CSI connects the Best Talent with the Best Communities Nationwide
- Employee Owned Company”
- Career Strategies is hiring a full-time Maintenance Technician for an apartment community in Daytona, FL to start immediately!
- If you are available to start work immediately please reach out today and start work tomorrow!
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician Hours: Full-Time
- Job Duties: Will be responsible for make readies, turns and work orders, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, appliance repair and a variety of maintenance tasks, including cleaning up the grounds, at our communities.
- Excellent customer service experience required and must have at least 1 year apartment maintenance experience.
- Successful candidates will work to ensure the highest level of resident satisfaction at all times.
- HVAC repair and preventative maintenance, certification a plus but not required.
- Painting and Dry Wall Repair
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE RESPOND TO THE POSTING WITH YOUR RESUME.
- Should you be interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements above please contact our office at 720-489-1053, ask for Chelsea!
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Thorough background required.
- Founded in 1989, Career Strategies has built its foundation on listening to the needs of candidates and clients and finding the ideal match.
- Our Property Management division has expanded across the nation with 20 office locations and a virtual division providing staffing solutions coast-to-coast.
- Specifically, our property management team provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time talent to multi-family housing communities.
- Your privacy is our priority.
- What email should the hiring manager contact you at?
- By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter and acknowledge I have read the , and agree to receive email job alerts.
Links for Career Strategies