Maintenance Technician C Roosevelt House
Expired 7 months agoInactive Job
- · Drywall repair, patching, sanding, masking, and painting the interior of apartments for lease.
- · Drywall, repair, patching, sanding, masking, and painting the interior of occupied apartments under our resident retention program.
- · Assisting in the preparation for reviews by Kentucky Housing Corporation, Department of Housing and Urban Development, the mortgage company, REAC, or the owner if requested by the manager or the maintenance lead person.
- SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION · Ability to operate general cleaning equipment i.e. vacuum cleaner, floor stripper, industrial size mop and bucket.
- · Working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot and repair problems with the domestic hot water system, cold water, plumbing risers, boilers/chiller systems, and HVAC systems.
- · Performing maintenance items including shampooing carpets, stripping and waxing floors, and general cleaning if needed to make a unit market ready.
- · Trash rooms are cleaned daily· At least quarterly baseboards and doors are wiped down in hallways· Stairwells are swept and mopped weekly Preventive Maintenance · At the direction of the lead maintenance person, individual will perform work associated and scheduled on the preventive maintenance schedule designed exclusively for these buildings.
- · Keep lead maintenance person informed of status of on-going work in buildings.
Links for Beacon Property Management