Last updated 3 days ago
- Perform maintenance and repair work on the interior and exterior of buildings, hotels rooms and contents, laundry and kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating, air conditioning (HVAC), ventilation, and water treatment systems, and swimming pool (if applicable), etc.
- Complete work orders such as replacing ceiling titles, filters, light bulbs, patching vinyl, painting, repairs to pipe lines, toilets, sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment, etc.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of exterior of the facility, grounds, pool and exercise/sport facilities (including property signs, lighting and snow removal).
- Previous background from the extended stay industry or apartment building maintenance preferred.
- Monitor efficiency of equipment and electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, guests entrance/access doors, television sets, and lighting systems; make minor repairs and/or replacements to ensure proper operation and maximum efficiency.
- May include and is not limited to: Inspect building, furniture, bathrooms, guest rooms, and all equipment to ensure it is functioning properly and efficiently, read and record mechanical and other meters to ensure effective energy management, and maintain inspection log and records of scheduled work and repairs.
- Knowledge of basic plumbing, carpentry, electricity, and equipment mechanics.
- QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:Advanced vocational training plus two years of experience in general building maintenance or construction, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Links for sonesta