Maintenance Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: backfill, building maintenance, field, irrigation, labor, landfill, lawn, pruner, superintendent, surface
- Coordinates the preventative maintenance program on the designated shift to maintain production equipment and alarm systems in an efficient, safe operating condition.
- 2-3 years maintenance/group leader experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a food-related industry.
- Maintains good employee, corporate and community relations.
- Coordinates with other department managers and supervisors to ensure proper purchasing, processing, packaging, accounting and inventory control activities and procedures.
- Oversees corrections and running adjustments of equipment to maximize production capabilities during shift.
- Supervises the maintenance activities on a designated shift in a safe and efficient manner to achieve the desired quality, quantity and timely maintenance of all production machinery/equipment, physical plant, utilities, and grounds in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and company policies.
- Controls and minimizes the shift s overtime labor costs, maintenance/repair costs, and equipment downtime.
Links for T. MARZETTI COMPANY