Maintenance Specialist II
Expired 16 days agoInactive Job
- Children's Hospital is a not-for-profit medical center offering the most advanced pediatric care for children from birth to 21 years.
- Position Summary: Duty of the Maintenance Specialist II is to provide a safe, secure environment for Patients, visitors and staff by performing scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment within the Hospital, completing work orders making all the necessary repairs to Mechanical equipment, plumbing fixtures, elecrtrical fixtures, carpentry, flooring, walls and ceilings, and responds to all emergency stiuations.
- With over 40 pediatric specialties and more than 400 physicians, it is the only full-service hospital exclusively for children in Louisiana and the Gulf South.
- Children's Hospital of New Orleans is a leader in Pediatric care throughout the Southeast region.
- We invite you to experience the magic of Children's Hospital.
- Education: Preferred: High School Diploma or Equivalent; Vocational or technical school preferred.
- We are seeking a dynamic Maintenance Specialist II. The mission of making care available to all children has allowed Children's to grow as an organization.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Links for LCMC Health