Last updated 1 hour ago
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization Olam provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
- Perform all these duties while adhering to the safety principles and procedures required by Olam-HNI.
- Established in 1989, and now listed on the Singapore Exchange, our team of 74,500 full-time, seasonal, and contract employees have built leadership positions in many of our businesses such as Cocoa, Coffee, Cotton, Edible Nuts and Spices.
- Also, there may be fabrication, welding, plumbing, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical work.
- 2-5 years' work experience in the food manufacturing industry, repairing and maintaining packaging equipment, electrical controls, and ancillary equipment.
- Must become a certified HNI Forklift Driver.
- Daily maintenance shop housekeeping/organization in compliance with Food Safety and GMP Housekeeping programs
- We are a leading food and agri-business, supplying food ingredients, feed and fiber to over 19,800 customers who range from multi-national, world famous brands to small family run businesses.