Posted 22 days agoInactive Job
- Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
- By signing in to your account, you agree to SimplyHired's and consent to our.
- Refresh the Page
- The Maintenance Crew Leader is the driver and leader of their assigned crew, consisting of one to two other individuals.
- The Crew Leader is responsible for filling out daily route sheets, being the liaison between Supervisors and Crew Members, and completing all regular crew member tasks including, but not limited to: mowing, edging, pruning, bed monitoring, and blowing.
- The MCL performs the tasks necessary to provide the best landscape maintenance service and works with minimal supervision in an effective and professional manner.
- The following duties are typical for this classification.
- Incumbents may not perform all duties listed and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
- Navigator 36” 21” Weed Eater Trimmer Long Sheers Short Sheers Blower Mow, blow, edge, prune, and bed monitoring Stake and prune vines Plant trees, shrubs, flowers, etc.
- for small warranty replacement if needed Identify frequently used plants, common weeds and pests Apply granular chemicals after proper training Understand basic fertilizer application techniques Have a general understanding of irrigation Demonstrate ability to interact with clients in a professional manner Make sure customer requests are taken care of
- The following duties are mandatory for all employees of Quick Design Inc. Incumbents may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
- Take your job search wherever you go.
Links for Miller Landscape, Inc.