Maintenance Assistant - Days Full-Time
- Works throughout facility (i.e., resident rooms, therapy rooms, dietary) and on the outside grounds (i.e. lawn care, snow removal).
- Participates in Emergency Preparedness drills and planning
- Run errands, handle incoming and outgoing freight, lift and move heavy furniture and equipment
- Proven knowledge of various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Must be able to assist with preventive maintenance, repairs and replacements
- Must be knowledgeable and/or able to learn the maintenance practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations and guidelines governing maintenance functions in the long-term care facility
- Will be required to stand and walk inside and outside in all weather
- Involved with residents, associates, visitors, government agencies/personnel, etc.
Links for Ross Manor