- Maintains current license/certificate and/or specialized skills in at least one (or more) of the following building trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, fire protection or mechanical
- Possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, life and safety regulations
- We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day.
- Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off.
- At Sunrise, our Maintenance team member is responsible for performing general maintenance and housekeeping duties in the community and around the community grounds as assigned.
- Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years.
- Ignite Your Potential
- All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Links for Sunrise Senior Living