Expired 28 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: aluminum, arc welding, fabricate, fabricator, fusion, rebar, sheet metal, torch cutter, wave machine, weld
- Equipment / Tools Used(not exclusive list) Coil Cars Metal shears Coil Tippers Micrometers Cranes Tape Measure Cutting torches Utility Knives Forklifts Short-handled, Long-handled, and Power tools Roll grinder Welders Mallets/Hammers Roll-formersEXPERIENCE & EDUCATION Three to five years of experience in various aspects of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment preferred.
- Today, as the only true full-line manufacturer of exterior building materials, our product offering includes a comprehensive line of siding, roofing, soffit, fascia, and gutter systems.
- Success will be defined by the employee's ability to cut and produce precision parts for machines, repair or produce parts using milling machines, grinding machines and lathes, and ensure prompt responses to machine breakdowns to minimize downtime.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- COMPANYEDCO is one of the oldest and continuous running domestic metal fabricators and is the largest manufacturer of pre-finished metal siding products in the United States.
- From its establishment in 1946 by the enterprising Edwards family to present day, EDCO has been an innovative leader in the building materials industry throughout the nation.
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
Links for EDCO