Machine Operator/Mechanic - Entry Level
Expired 7 months agoInactive Job
- Our manufacturing company has operated for over 100 years and is in need of a Screw Machine Operator/Mechanic.
- Thanks to unsurpassed craftsmanship and a relentless dedication to detail, Segepo-FSM has proven its ability to precision manufacture each of its screw machine parts, nuts and inserts within remarkably close tolerances.
- Our office has one of the most comprehensive production facilities in the screw machine parts industry.
- - Operates one or more previously set up multiple spindle screw machines to perform a series of machining operations on bar stock.
- - Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
- We are an expanding manufacturing company based in the Greater Cincinnati Area (NKY) that offers its employees good benefits, a great environment, and opportunities for growth.
- We offer health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), Bonuses, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Life, and Disability.
- Good mechanical aptitude is a must, along with the ability to use micrometers and calipers.
Links for Segepo-FSM