Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $13.65 per hour Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Disability insurance Flexible spending account Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Tuition reimbursement Vision insurance Schedule: 10 hour shift Day shift Monday to Friday Night shift COVID-19 considerations: In keeping with the Governor's return to work guidance, all employees will have a daily healthy questionnaire, as well as a temperature check.
- ¨ Notifies the Set-up Technician when a machine malfunctions.
- Full Job Description Tends one or more machines that automatically coils compression, extension and torsion springs from round and flat wire following verbal and/or written instructions.
- ¨ Performs SPC and quality audits on parts, as well as last piece layouts.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ¨ Threads the end of stock through feed rollers, around the arbor and under the cutting tool.
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred) Experience: Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location: One location Machines Operated: CNC Spring making machines, 4-Slide machines This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented
- wolverinecoilsprng.com Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply Only full-time employees eligible Work Remotely: No
- ¨ Select, retrieve and check out material to maintain production using proper warehouse procedure.
Links for Wolverine Coil Spring