Machine Operator Apprentice
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Vektek is currently accepting resumes for a 2nd Shift Machine Operator Apprentice in Emporia, Kansas.
- Vektek has grown to become a top supplier for the automotive, heavy equipment and aerospace industries.
- Set-up and operation of production machines, requiring complex alignments, adjustment and compatibility of tooling.
- A degree of problem solving to determine machine is functioning properly and tooling is installed correctly.
- Vektek is a market leading designer and manufacturer of highly-engineered workholding products including hydraulic clamps, work supports, cylinders, valves, and power supplies.
- school diploma or equivalent, Pre-employment Drug Screen & Background Check required.
- Inspects parts against engineering prints to ensure tolerances have been maintained and promote world-class precision.
- Vektek products are backed by the largest factory-direct customer service team in the industry.
Links for Vektek, LLC