Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Last updated 7 hours ago
- Today, the parent company’s product portfolio includes steel wire ropes for ropeways, cranes, and forestry work, as well as strapping to secure cargo in transport.
- We are hiring multiple Machine Operators for 2nd shift (3:20 PM – 11:50 PM; Monday – Friday) openings.
- The primary function of the Machine Operator position is to set-up, load, maintain and operate twisting / winding / braiding machinery to manufacture rope in accordance with ISO standards.
- The successful candidate is a mechanically inclined individual who demonstrates a high attention to detail and possesses the ability to operate textile twisting, winding and braiding machinery to produce fiber rope.
- Benefits Offered: Medical Dental Life Insurance AD&D Short Term Disability Long Term Disability 401k Paid company (Holidays, Sick Time and Vacation) Tuition Reimbursement Fitness Reimbursement Profit Sharing Program Service Awards
- Experience performing multiple complex set-ups working as a machine operator in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Prior experience working in the Textile Industry is a plus.
- Teufelberger Fiber Rope Corp. is hiring Manufacturing Machine Operators to work year-round at our production facility in the Fall River Industrial Park.
Links for Teufelberger Fiber Rope Corp.