Last updated 10 hours ago
- Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, crane, fulfillment, loader, palletizer, trainee, unloading, warehouse, warehouse support, warehouse technician
- ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibility: Under general supervision, Lift Truck Operator (LTO), Warehouse Worker will ensure safe and accurate receipt, storage, and shipment of food products utilizing equipment including, but not limited to sit down and stand up forklifts, stand up straddle trucks, walk behinds, pallet jacks, double pallet jacks and radio frequency equipment.
- Tools and Technology: Computer, Warehouse management system and related components, Pallet Jack, high lift, sit down or stand up lift truck, Hi-lift, RC QualificationsQualifications & Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, or at least one year related work experience.
- We have over 16,000 associates and offer a wide variety of career opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, administration, business development, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
- Equipment to include (but not limited to) stand up forklifts, stand up straddle trucks, walk behinds, pallet jacks, double pallet jacks and radio frequency equipment.
- and be able to access elevated products from inside safety cage May stand to rebuild pallets with products.
- We're proud to provide an essential link in the food industry supply chain and to help put food on tables around the world.
- As directed by management, perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking.
Links for Americold Logistics, LLC