LPN/RN, 40 hours, Nights, RSU and LTCH
Last updated 4 days ago
- If acting in the capacity of charge nurse, may develop patient care assignments (appointing other staff, RN, LPN or PCA to implement an established care plan for a designated period of work time), create schedules, and contribute to performance evaluations and educating other staff on HSL policy and procedure.
- Collaborates with other members of the clinical support team (MD, NP, nurses, social worker, therapists, dietician) to meet the clinical needs of the patient and monitor outcomes of care
- Initiate necessary reports including DPH, incident reports, concern resolutions
- Understand the philosophy and support the model of care at HRC required
- Delegates and supervises clinical care delivered by the licensed practical nurse and the nursing assistant
- Serves as a coach and mentor to all staff, i.e. PCAs and LPNs
- Must have an optimistic and positive demeanor, excellent oral and written communication skills, good intuition and able to adapt to changing priorities and display good, sound judgment with a sense of humor.
- Serves as a resource and support to the elder assistants in the units
Links for Hebrew Senior Life