Lpn - Lvn
- Suggest Revision
- Under the direction of the RN, assists in providing nursing services and identifying the patient's physical, psycho-social and environmental needs as evidenced by observation, documentation, clinical record, case reference, team report and evaluation.
- Reports outcomes to assigned RN Case Manager.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both staff and patient (OSHA).
- Assist the RN and/or physician in performing specialized duties related to end-of-life care for Hospice patients.
- Assists with admitting, discharging and transferring of patients.
Updated 0 days ago