Last updated 14 hours ago
- Southcoast Physicians Group (SPG) is a multi-specialty integrated network of more than 450 providers in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
- Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- We are searching for a LPN to perform a variety of duties involving direct patient care, such as medication administration, patient and family teaching, and procedures in accordance with organizational policies and procedures and within the scope of practical nursing.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business Journal.
- Current LPN Licensure in the Commonwealth of MA and/or Rhode Island is required.
- Utilize an Electronic Health Record (EHR) and other related software to update or access patient information as appropriate.
- Experience working with Electronic Health Record (EHR) is highly desirable.
Links for Southcoast Health