Low Voltage Technician/Installer
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Required skills include : Understanding blue prints, system design/implementation, installation of camera systems, installation of access control systems, installation of alarm systems, installation and termination of cat6 cabling, installation and termination of RG/coax cabling, ability to read and understand wiring diagrams.
- Low Voltage Technician/Installer
- Title: Low Voltage Field Tech
- 90% of our systems are PC based running on Windows 7 Pro or Later, so PC and Windows Experience is a Must. Experience with Network Switches (Cisco, HP) is preferred but not required.
- Self-starter with ability to follow through with minimal supervision
- Understanding of troubleshooting network connectivity, TCP/IP, routing
- American Threat Assessment Consulting, Inc. is a security integrator specializing in security solutions.
- An understanding of network infrastructure is necessary, configuring networks, IP Schemes and topography is a must.
Links for American Threat Assessment Consulting, Inc.