Low Voltage Installer/Technician
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Required skills include : Understanding blue prints, system design/implementation, installation of camera systems, installation of access control systems, installation of alarm systems, installation and termination of cat6 cabling, installation and termination of RG/coax cabling, ability to read and understand wiring diagrams.
- 90% of our systems are PC based running on Windows 7 Pro or Later, so PC and Windows Experience is a Must. Experience with Network Switches (Cisco, HP) is preferred but not required.
- Low Voltage Installer/Technician
- An understanding of network infrastructure is necessary, configuring networks, IP Schemes and topography is a must.
- The office location is in Rancho Cucamonga, field technicians job sites are in Southern California, with a possibility of travel.
- A background check and drug test will be required.
- Compensation includes medical, dental and vision plans.
- Get job updates from American Threat Assessment Consulting, Inc.
Links for American Threat Assessment Consulting, Inc.