Louis Perry Group - Project Manager (chemical/process engineering)
- Bachelor's degree in chemical or mechanical engineering degree w/ process experience experience in EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) / Design-Build firms for heavy industrial clients
- The Project Manager must have: Bachelor s degree, and Ten (10) or more years of relevant work experience, and PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list)
- The Perry Group is a full-service, design/build, general construction and construction management firm and a specialized equipment systems manufacturer.
- Directly responsible for the quality control and design concept of the plans and specifications following our Quality Management System (QMS).
- Louis Perry Group, a CDM Smith company, is seeking an experienced Engineer/Project Manager with a chemical / process engineering background.
- Louis Perry Group - Project Manager (chemical/process engineering)
- This Project Manager will have particular responsibility to lead projects in the chemical / oil & gas market for heavy industrial clients, as well as potential other projects.
- More than being one of the largest and fastest growing engineering and architectural firms in the nation, Louis Perry & Associates also offers a world of opportunity.
Links for CDM Smith