Long Term Substitute Teacher
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Paid time off, paid sick leave, paid holidays, light rail reimbursement and paid parking.
- We are looking for an ECE educator who can connect the practicum of their ECE education with the reality of daily life in the classroom Essentially we are looking for Mary Poppins!
- Someone who loves a good cuddle, patient, with a wonderful sense of humor and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An atmosphere of professional growth – monthly paid staff meetings, quarterly training days and ECE class reimbursement incentives.
- Minimum of 12 ECE core units required per Department of Social Service Regulations
- Hand In Hand Child Development Center, a small community based preschool, is looking forward to adding a passionate educator to our growing team.
- Current Pediatric First Aid and CPR preferred
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, energetic, professional team member with a positive attitude who can mix learning with hands-on fun!
Links for Hand In Hand Child Development Center