- Associated topics: associate, forklift, handler, logistics agent, logistics engineer, logistics support, operator warehouse, pallet, palletizer, unloader
- We also offer generous benefits including medical, vision, short-term disability, dental, a health reimbursement account (HSA), a flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, an employee assistance program (EAP), a 401(k) plan with a 6% match with immediate vesting, paid holidays, gap holidays, paid time off (PTO), paid maternity and paternity leave, a fitness reimbursement program, education reimbursements, referral incentives, performance recognition, company parties, and more.
- Tosca is currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator in Atlanta, GA. The Logistics Coordinator is the primary role responsible for the coordination of reverse logistics activities.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Access, QlikView, Power BI, or other similar data analysis programs.
- This role also supports our retail partners with daily customer service activities, data entry, data management, and forecasting.
- The primary accountability for the Logistics Coordinator is working with internal and external customers to coordinate transportation management activities for the timely return of our reusable assets to our service centers.
- Provide exceptional customer service support to our collection locations as it pertains to reverse logistics management.
- Working with sort and salvage operations to ensure cube is maximized, reduce the amount of non-owned assets being returned to Tosca, trailer pools are being adequately utilized, and ensuring all shipments are secured and properly braced for transit,
Links for Tosca