Last updated 3 hours ago
- Vacasa is looking for an enthusiastic and strong leader to join our team as a Local Operations Manager in Nashville, TN. A successful candidate in this role has both strong communication and handy-person skills as they will be called upon to do anything from changing a light bulb, to helping a guest figure out how to light a gas fireplace over the phone, to walking an owner through their monthly statement.
- Ability to perform light home maintenance (light bulbs, fix door hinges, unclog a toilet, etc)
- Meet and maintain Vacasa standards and metrics such as NPS, standard unit appearance, and efficiency
- We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with fellow regional team members and upper management team
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
- We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams.
Links for Vacasa