Loan Quality Control Analyst
- The Loan QC Analyst II performs a quality control post-closing review of all new Commercial/Ag loans and renewals, both internally and externally prepared, to ensure that the loan documentation has been properly executed at loan closing.
- Provide report of errors to Loan QC Supervisor for immediate correction and performance monitoring
- “GATEKEEPER FUNCTION” - Perform a review of the documentation requirement configuration in the appropriate bank’s OnBase/Info Access imaging system, to ensure all requirements to document the loan file have been accurately identified for tracking
- “GATEKEEPER FUNCTION” - Conduct a post closing review of documentation for appropriate signatures, acknowledgements and verify documentation was signed as prepared ensuring adherence to final closing package
- This position performs a post-closing quality control review of the configuration and the defined documents and conditions to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the loan file requirements.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- 3-5 year loan documentation processing or relevant experience
- HTLF is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. We deliver community banking at scale by powering our geographically diverse group of banks with technology, efficiency and strength — giving local decision-making the opportunity and insights to focus on customers and growth.
Links for Heartland Financial USA, Inc.