Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- We are seeking an experienced Loan Operations Processor, with a minimum 2 years’ experience or in a similar position with comparable responsibilities.
- Additionally they will be required to prepare various reports, do HMDA reviews, make payments & draws, answer customer inquiries, file correspondence (verbal and written) and do pipeline management.
- The candidate must be familiar with FIS software including FIS Insight and LaserPro. Familiarity with Ellie Mae Encompass is a plus.
- This individual is responsible for all aspects of loan processing to include but not limited to disclosures, file documents, file review, preparing closing documents, booking the loan on the system and compliance requirements for both portfolio loan products and secondary market loan products.
- Loan Processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- They should have excellent organizational, writing and communication skills and a solid loan compliance back ground.
- We’re an independent, single location bank dedicated to providing customer service the way it should be, personal and friendly.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be well versed in Microsoft word, excel and outlook, with the ability to create and modify moderately complex reports.
Links for Heritage Bank of Schaumburg