Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Duties may involve selection of music, teaching music to the assembly, supervision of volunteer musicians/cantors, and participation with committees to implement the parish’s vision of worship.
- St. Monica Catholic Church is seeking a Liturgial Musician for a part time basis (up to 20 hours per week) to join our welcoming and embracing community.
- The successful candidates must pass criminal background check and complete Protecting God’s Children Workshop as a condition of employment.
- Responsible for leading and/or accompanying the assembly for the musical component of weekend liturgies ( 3 per weekend) and other services (e.g. weddings funerals).
- Requires instrumental and/or vocal skills and knowledge of Roman Catholic Liturgy.
- $12 - $17 an hour - Part-time
- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Compensation commensurate with experience and may be compensated on a per ceremony basis ($12 - $17 per hour).
Links for St Monica Catholic Church