Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Create spreadsheets and presentations Nuance PDF Converter – bates stamping, redaction and combining of pdfs Produce documents on CDs WorkSite/iManage – maintain client matter files in paper or electronically as directed by attorney, including the ability to scan and electronically hyperlink documents to indexes Records Retention – close files by scanning or shredding as appropriate Send secure emails via file transfer services
- DBL Law, a full-service multi-office law firm, is seeking a Litigation Paralegal for the Crestview Hills, KY location.
- Successful candidates must be able to assist with all aspects of the litigation cycle including without limitation: discovery, document preparation, legal research, trial preparation and trial assistance.
- This position will provide paralegal support for the Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups.
- Proofreading all documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, format and content
- Track and type your time in LMS system
- Assist attorneys in preparation for hearings and trials; assist with discovery; investigating facts; researching; and other miscellaneous duties
- Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook – be able to consistently style, format, edit, text, data or graphics resulting in a professional document for the client.
Links for DBL Law