Litigation legal secretary
- Documentation skills, telephone skills, transcription skills, PC proficient - including Acrobat/Nuance, Word and Excel.
- Produces information by transcribing dictation, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics as well as coordinating case preparation.
- These positions seek candidates will have a minimum of two to five years’ experience providing litigation support.
- Special Counsel is recruiting an experienced Legal Assistant for several metro Detroit law firms.
- Maintains attorney's calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing (federal and state) requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, dependable, professional and able to maintain client relationships.
- Generates revenues by documenting and inputting attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
Links for Special Counsel