Last updated 3 months ago
- Job Title: Liquor Store Associate Location: Retail Grocery Location Position OverviewThe liquor store associate is responsible for increasing customer confidence and loyalty by providing courteous and prompt service, consistent operating conditions and a friendly atmosphere.
- Observe customers and check identification for proof-of-age; deny sale of alcohol or tobacco to underage or intoxicated customers.
- Required Behaviors Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Notify management of team member theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is illegal and/or against company policy.
- Stock and rotate department products to ensure freshness and date control; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards; report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- People Passion through consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
Links for Southeastern Grocers