- Suggest Revision
- We are Louis Berger Services (LBS) and we specialize in operational excellence for defense mission and public critical infrastructure and facilities, globally.
- Louis Berger Services, member of WSP USA, is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
- Individual will possess knowledge and experience to support Louis Berger Services' team performance on assigned United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Recurring Maintenance and Minor Repair (RMMR) task orders.
- The individual will serve under the direction of the RMMR Site Manager with duties that include performing all phases of work; working with several subcontractors or support staff; ensure compliance with all applicable construction codes, standards and local regulations; ensuring on-site quality control and on-site safety requirements are met; responsible for all onsite and contractor-controlled documentation.
- Support development of scopes of work for repair and modification Service Orders for Department of Defense (DoD) Fuel facilities as part of the USACE RMMR program.
- UpvoteApply NowUpdated 20 days ago
Must have a journeyman's certification as a Millwright, Plumber Pipe Fitter, or have an associated trade with the right combination of experience.
They are to know everything about a given engine build and its pedigree acting as the Technical POC for the Engine throughout an Engine's lifecycle.
- UpvoteApply NowUpdated 18 days ago
Minimum 4 years of direct mechanic experience on light, medium, and heavy equipment - or vocational training, trade or technical school degree/certification of completion. Must be able to adhere to all safety policies and procedures, I.E. work boots (no sneakers), eye, ear, and hand protection etc.Apply NowUpdated 25 days ago